Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Just what everyone has been waiting for....

The thoughts, the ramblings, the whinings, and the hopes of that rarest of species... the Blue Jays fan born, raised, and currently residing in the lower 48. Please excuse my spelling of color, center, and Canadian. In turn, I promise to not be distracted by hockey season. I don't even like football all that much, north or south of Niagara Falls. I am a Blue Jays fan 365 days a year. I've never done a blog before, but I do like to rant. I figured by starting after all the lockers at Rogers Centre have been cleaned out and there's no one left for Kevin Gregg to walk, I would at least have time to get the hang of this before anything meaningful happens. In the meantime I will be the last to congratulate Doc on his no-hitter, and I will turn my immediate attention to cheering loudly for whoever goes to the Bronx for Game 3 of the ALCS.

No comments:

Post a Comment